Friday 12 February 2010

Gerry Kelly receives fourth death in space of just eight weeks

Sinn Féin MLA Gerry Kelly has bee informed a threat had been made against him by the so-called 'Real UFF C Company'. A codeword was used in the threat which claimed he would be "executed within 24 hours".
The threat was the fourth death threat against the Sinn Féin MLA in the space of just eight weeks.
"You have to take these things seriously. I have had a number of threats in recent weeks and have been careful about my movements," said Kelly.
"Obviously this is a worry for my family because it has to be taken seriously. But I won't let this stop me from representing all the people in my North Belfast constituency. These types of threats are designed to destabilise the important work that lies immediately ahead for the political process, it will not work.”

No comments: